The Estes Park Experience
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Experience Dates for 2022
Men’s Experience July 17 - 20, 2022
Couple's Experience July 20 - 23, 2022
Details:Each experience has only 8 spots available (for the married couples trip this means 4 couples).
- Cost: $1650 per person. The program fee will be due in three payments. A $250 deposit per person will hold your spot. Then, $500 will be due by November 1st and $900 by April 1st, 2022. We will notify you when payments 2 and 3 are needed.
- What’s included? 3 nights stay in Estes park, first class transportation from Denver International Airport, food, park passes and some fun extras.
- Are there additional costs? Yes - Flights and Gear. You will need to book your own flight to Denver International. We will let you know when you need to arrive by and when you can depart. Additionally, you will need to bring with you the required hiking gear need to trek 8-12 miles a day in the mountains.
- How much will hiking gear cost me? We have carefully put together recommended gear to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Having the proper footwear, pack, hydration system and layers is critical to this experience. If you do not have any of these items we have priced out various options for you to help keep the cost under $300.
- Can my spouse come on the marrieds trip if they haven't come to a Seek Well experience? Absolutely. If you are married and would like to join us with your spouse we would love that! We think this would be an amazing experience to do together as you spend time listing to Jesus in the wild.NOTE - approximately $500-800 of your experience fee will be a charitable donation for tax purposes.Questions? Contact Tim at 407-325-9669 or email@example.com